If you would like to work on a beautiful campus in the heart of Devon, with a great team of people in an inspirational environment with lots of benefits then please continue reading.
We aim to attract the highest calibre of staff who are professional, enthusiastic, committed with a “can do” attitude to join our innovative and successful school. Our cleaners and porters play an essential role in keeping the school looking immaculate.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a real team player, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues
• Take a pride in their work
• Be prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done
• Maintain high work standards
• Have initiative and confidence to put forward ideas
• Be approachable flexible and a real team player
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holidays?
• Open to job share applications
• Flexible hours
• Free lunches
• 50% school fee remission (pro rata)
• Staff pension scheme
• Life assurance after 3 months’ employment
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free use of onsite gym
• Free use of onsite swimming pool
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Stunning environment
• Staff wellbeing classed such as Pilates and instructed fitness sessions
• Strong community spirit
• Social events
If you would like more information or an informal visit to the school please contact [email protected]
Please send your fully completed application form and any supporting information to [email protected] or by post to:
Recruitment, Bursary, West Buckland School, West Buckland, Barnstaple, EX32 0SX
Early applications are encouraged, the School reserves the right to interview and appoint on receipt of strong applications.